We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Allows you to use Compulsively Count on all nearby stashes with 1 click
|Last updated||a year ago|
|Dependants||2 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
BepInEx pack for V Rising. Preconfigured and includes Unity Base DLLs.Preferred version: 1.0.0
Plugin framework and general utilities for V Rising mods.Preferred version: 1.1.0
A mod that uses Compulsively Count on all nearby stashes with 1 click.
Default key is G.
Note this is both a client and server mod.
- Install BepInEx
- Install Wetstone
- Extract quick_stash.dll into (VRising folder)/BepInEx/plugins
- Extract quick_stash.dll into (VRising folder)/VRising_Server/BepInEx/plugins
- for singleplayer, install ServerLaunchFix to fix issues with the server mod not working
The keybindings are changed in the menu in-game.
For server configuration, after running the game once, the config file will be generated.
- Update server config in (VRising folder)/VRising_Server/BepInEx/config/quick_stash.cfg
- If the mod doesn't work, it is probably because the server part is not installed, check your BepInEx logs on both the client and server to make sure you are running the latest version of both QuickStash and Wetstone.
- Open an issue on github
- Ask in the V Rising Mod Community Discord
- Upgrade to Wetstone 1.1.0
- Potentially fixed rare client crash
- Fixed silver debuff not getting removed
- Reduce cooldown from 2 seconds to 0.5 seconds
- Fixed Readme
- Increased default range to 50
- Added Wetstone (keybinds added to controls in-game)
- Code refactor
- Fixed memory leak (but added small stutter when depositing)
- Fixed a client crash
- Updated Readme
- Set max distance
- Made config for keybind
- Made config for max distance
- Updated Readme
- Initial mod upload
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|