Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
VMods PvP Punishment
A mod that punishes low-level kills.
This mod requires the following mods to function
A server-side only mod that punishes low-level kills.
This mod also has the option prevent cheesing the low-level restriction where the highest gear score (in the past X minutes) is used instead of the current gear score.
Both the amount of offenses before being punishes as well as the punishment itself can be tweaked.
- Set a Level Difference at which an offense is being recorded
- Enable/disable usage of the anti-cheesing system (highest gear score tracking)
- Change the amount of offenses a player can make before actually being punished
- Change the offense cooldown time before the offense counter resets
- Change the duration of the punishment
- Change the following for the actual punishment:
- % reduced Movement Speed
- % reduced Max Health
- % reduced Physical Resistance
- % reduced Spell Resistance
- amount of reduced Fire Resistance
- amount of reduced Holy Resistance
- amount of reduced Sun Resistance
- amount of reduced Silver Resistance
- % of reduced Physical Power
- % of reduced Spell Power
How to manually install
- Install BepInEx
- Install Wetstone
- (Locally hosted games only) Install ServerLaunchFix
- Extract the Vmods.mod-name.dll
- Move the desired mod(s) to the
[VRising (server) folder]/BepInEx/WetstonePlugins/
- Launch the server (or game) to auto-generate the config files
- Edit the configs as you desire (found in
[VRising (server) folder]/BepInEx/config/)
- Reload the mods using the Wetstone commands (by default F6 for client-side mods, and/or
!reloadfor server-side mods)
- If this doesn't work, or isn't enabled, restart the server/game
Most of the VMods come with a set of commands that can be used. To see the available commands, by default a player or admin can use
Normal players won't see the Admin-only commands listed.
The prefix (
!) can be changed on a per-mod basis.
To prevent spam/abuse there's also a command cooldown for non-admins, this value can also be tweaked on a per-mod basis.
Commands can also be disabled completely on a per-mod basis.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|