We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
VMods Resource Stash Withdrawal
A mod that allows players to withdraw items for a recipe directly from their stash.
This mod requires the following mods to function
Resource Stash Withdrawal
A server & client side mod that allows players to withdraw items for a recipe directly from their stash.
When a player is at a crafting or other workstation, he/she can click on the recipe or an individual component of a recipe with their middle-mouse button to withdraw the missing item(s) directly from their stash.
(The withdraw the full amount, CTRL+Middle Mouse Button can be used)
Note: Players without the client-side mod can still join and play the server, but won't be able to make use of this feature.
How to manually install
- Install BepInEx
- Install Wetstone
- (Locally hosted games only) Install ServerLaunchFix
- Extract the Vmods.mod-name.dll
- Move the desired mod(s) to the
[VRising (server) folder]/BepInEx/WetstonePlugins/
- Launch the server (or game) to auto-generate the config files
- Edit the configs as you desire (found in
[VRising (server) folder]/BepInEx/config/)
- Reload the mods using the Wetstone commands (by default F6 for client-side mods, and/or
!reloadfor server-side mods)
- If this doesn't work, or isn't enabled, restart the server/game
Most of the VMods come with a set of commands that can be used. To see the available commands, by default a player or admin can use
Normal players won't see the Admin-only commands listed.
The prefix (
!) can be changed on a per-mod basis.
To prevent spam/abuse there's also a command cooldown for non-admins, this value can also be tweaked on a per-mod basis.
Commands can also be disabled completely on a per-mod basis.