We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Plugin framework and general utilities for V Rising mods.
|Last updated||9 months ago|
|Dependants||41 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
BepInEx pack for V Rising. Preconfigured and includes Unity Base DLLs.Preferred version: 1.0.0
Wetstone is a modding library for both client and server mods for V Rising. By itself, it does not do much except allow you to reload plugins you've put in the Wetstone plugins folder.
- Install BepInEx.
- Extract Wetstone.dll into
- Optional: extract any reloadable additional plugins into
Wetstone supports the following configuration settings, available in
false]: Whether the reloading feature is enabled.
BepInEx/WetstonePlugins]: The path to the directory where reloadable plugins should be searched. Relative to the game directory.
- Wetstone keybinding can be configured through the in-game settings screen.
!reload]: Which text command (sent in chat) should be used to trigger reloading of plugins.
Join the modding community, and ping
Post an issue on the GitHub repository.
- Fixed the
VWorldhelpers to not return stale world instances when disconnecting and reconnecting to servers on a client.
- This also resolves a crash when sending custom network messages after disconnecting and reconnecting to a server.
- Added the
GameFramehook API for easily subscribing to frame callbacks (thanks @adainrivers!)
- Included unhollowed assembly DLLs in the search path for reloaded plugins.
- Fixed the
- Added initial version of networking API for sending network messages between client and server.
VWorld.IsServerto always return correct values.
- Added support for the game initialization hook for client-side plugins. The initialization hook will be called on startup, when the default world is initialized.
- Disabled reload command by default.
- Initial release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|