Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
BloodyMailBox- Mod Server for V Rising ( Gloomrot update )
For the correct functioning of this mod you must have the following dependencies installed on your server:
- [x] Mailbox system to receive and send messages to other users.
- [ ] Submit a support ticket to admins
- [ ] UI to manage and manage the mailbox
- [ ] Creation of a public API and being able to use the mod from other mods to send messages to users and store it in their mailbox
- Fix error that makes the mod not work if a user when connecting did not have messages (new or old) it gave an error
- Mod stability fix
- First public version of the mod
|List of all your messages in the mailbox
.mailbox send <UserNick> "<Message>"
|Send a message to the mailbox of a server user
.mailbox send Trodi "Hello World"
.mailbox read <idMessage>
|Read a certain message from your mailbox, the id to indicate is the number that appears between [ ] when you execute the list command
.mailbox read 1
.mailbox delete <idMessage>
|Delete a certain message from your mailbox, the id to indicate is the number that appears between [ ] when you execute the list command
.mailbox delete 1
|"Delete all messages from your mailbox
Once the mod installed, a configuration file will be created in the \BepInEx\config server folder where you can activate or desactivate any of the mod notifications.
|Allows you to send messages to your mailbox to yourself.
|"Maximum number of messages that a user can have in the mailbox. If the value is 0 they are infinite (Not recommended)
If you need assistance you can ask in the discord V Rising Mod Community
V Rising Mod Community the best community of mods for V Rising
@Vexor Gaming For giving me ideas and testing the mods on your server and with your community.