We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
VMods PvP Leaderboard
A mod that keeps track of Kills, Death and the K/D ratio of players and ranks them in a leaderboard.
This mod requires the following mods to function
A server-side only mod that keeps track of Kills, Death and the K/D ratio of players and ranks them in a leaderboard.
This mod also has the option to exclude low-level (or grief-kills) from counting towards the K/D of the leaderboard.
There's also an option to prevent cheesing this restriction where the highest gear score (in the past X minutes) is used instead of the current gear score.
Both legitimate and grief-kills can be announced server-wide.
Players can see their own stats and the leaderboard itself using a command (By default:
The leaderboard shows up to 5 ranks at a time and allows players to input a page number so they can "browse" the leaderboard (By default:
- Enable/disable announcing of legitimate kills
- Enable/disable announcing of grief-kills
- Set a Level Difference at which the K/D isn't counting anymore of the leaderboard.
- Enable/disable usage of the anti-cheesing system (highest gear score tracking)
- Change the amount of time the highest gear score is remembered/tracked
How to manually install
- Install BepInEx
- Install Wetstone
- (Locally hosted games only) Install ServerLaunchFix
- Extract the Vmods.mod-name.dll
- Move the desired mod(s) to the
[VRising (server) folder]/BepInEx/WetstonePlugins/
- Launch the server (or game) to auto-generate the config files
- Edit the configs as you desire (found in
[VRising (server) folder]/BepInEx/config/)
- Reload the mods using the Wetstone commands (by default F6 for client-side mods, and/or
!reloadfor server-side mods)
- If this doesn't work, or isn't enabled, restart the server/game
Most of the VMods come with a set of commands that can be used. To see the available commands, by default a player or admin can use
Normal players won't see the Admin-only commands listed.
The prefix (
!) can be changed on a per-mod basis.
To prevent spam/abuse there's also a command cooldown for non-admins, this value can also be tweaked on a per-mod basis.
Commands can also be disabled completely on a per-mod basis.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|